On Wednesday, November 2nd at 6pm, All Boats & Caravans will be doing an in-house information night with all you need to know about catching more crayfish!
Topics will include:
- Where Are They, Pot Placement, Weather Effect, Using Electronics, Pot Preference: Slat v Plastic v Cane by Drew Clowes; Professional Cray Fisherman and Charter Boat Proprietor
- Safety, Rules and Regulations by Tim and Matt from Recfishwest
- Diving for Crays by Lee Paxman; Current State Spearfishing Champion
- Biological Behaviour and Research by Simon De Lestang; Department of Fisheries
- Cray Recipes cooked by Josh Catalano – The Fish Boss
There will be discounts all night on all Cray fishing equipment.
Please RSVP by 5pm Tuesday, November 1st due to limited seats.
(08) 9309 4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org