Make an IMPACT in this varied & challenging role. Join a team of professional, passionate people who love boating, fishing, caravanning & more!
We are seeking to engage a suitably experienced Service Advisor / Spare Parts Interpreter to join our Service team.
This role will include, but not be limited to parts interpretation, phone and counter sales, the procurement of special customer orders, stock control and invoice processing. Only suitable experienced people need apply. You will join a team of professional and passionate people who love boating, fishing, caravanning and just about anything recreationally.
All Boats & Caravans is focused on delivering a very high customer experience in all aspects of the business.
- Previous sales experience in the marine/automotive industries
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both customers and suppliers and staff
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Effective time management skills, punctual and reliable
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications and internal systems
- Good working knowledge of the of the marine industry preferred
- Take ownership and accountability of performance and results
- Current “C” Class driver’s license, forklift ticket a bonus
On offer is a healthy remuneration package depending on experience, as well as the opportunity to work with a committed team of professionals who take pride in all they do.
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible. Apply now.