Buy any Lowrance HDS Carbon unit before July 31st, 2018 and receive up to $500 cashback *
* Terms & Conditions apply
Lowrance HDS9 Carbon Combo is the ultimate in fishing technology. With industry-leading technology such as new, higher res SolarMAX HD screen, wider viewing angles, faster processor, simultaneous network sounder and built-in dual Channel CHIRP, you’ll always be ready for battle.
See the difference with HDS 9 Carbon’s new SolarMAX HD screen – a brighter, crisper display with higher Resolution. See more Fish and structure detail with clearer Sonar and imaging views – all without having to adjust your body or tilt your head.
HDS Carbon also boasts the lightning fast Dual Core processor, with twice the RAM of HDS Gen3! Thanks to the Dual Core processor, you’ll be able to see StructureScan 3D, 3D charting, Radar and structure overlay all at the same time on the one screen. No delays, no waiting, just everything you want to see, how you want to see it. See why StructureScan makes a difference in all types of fishing.
Carbon’s live network sonar allows multiple network sounders at once, meaning you can view up to 2 live sources on a single display – with full independent control. See the Bow and console sonars live on the same screen.
With built-in dual Channel CHIRP, you’ll be able to CHIRP both Channels from the one display!
HDS 9 Carbon also integrates with Lowrance SmartSteer to control your MotorGuide Xi5 Trolling motor through the Pinpoint GPS gateway.
- Display: 9″ SolarMAX HD IPS Multi-touch display – the best Resolution and viewing experience. 264.95mmW x 168.92mmH, 1280 x 720 Pixels. Screen Size Comparison.
- IPX7 waterproof protection
- Full Control via touchscreen or keypad
- Dual Core processor performance – handles any task and multi-task that an angler can throw at it
- Built-in dual Channel CHIRP
- Built-in Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity
- StructureScan 3D integration
- SmartSteer Autopiloting
- SonicHub connectivity
- SiriusXM weather Chart Overlay
- Full onscreen control of Motorguide Xi5 and Lowrance NAC-1 Outboard Pilot
- Power: 12VDC
- Dual micro SD Card slots
- Single Ethernet networking Port. Video In via optional cable (GPC975)
- Supplied with Mounting Bracket, Power Cable, Plug Caps, Bezel & Card Door, Knobs, fasteners, Fuse Holder and Sun Cover. Choice of maps & Transducer options (not included – see options)
- Same flush mount cutout and bracket as HDS-9 GEN2 Touch/Gen3.
GPS/MAP Combo Features:
- C-MAP MAXN, Navionics Silver, Gold & Platinum Map options
- Supports Navionics Sonarchart Live – create new personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating
- Built-in 10Hz GPS Receiver. (External option).
- NMEA0183/2000 & Ethernet expandability compatible.