Almost every visitor to this site will enjoy a common love of the outdoor lifestyle and all it has to offer. Whether it be on your boat, in your caravan, your RV, when camping or even on your balcony at home, having a BBQ close at hand is a fantastic tool while entertaining your family and friends in the great outdoors.
Unlike some “modified” domestic BBQs on the market that claim to be suitable for marine use, Sovereign BBQs are designed specifically for the harsh marine environment, where salt water, wind and sun combine to punish any and all items that live above deck.
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Rust resistant
- Fully welded construction
- No folding, no sharp edges
- High quality stainless steel burner for excellent tracking & coverage
- BBQ plate made from 3CR12 material
- A superior cooking surface, excellent thermal conductivity and rust resistant
- Piezo ignition & heat control combined
- Simple and user friendly
- Front, centre & rear mounting points suitable for every possible installation alternative, including custom requirements or most typical installation using our standard range of mounting options.
- Roasting hood
- Suitable for roasting or baking
- Functional fat drain system and sealed base compartment
- Splash back at rear of BBQ plate – Prevents fat splatter from rear vent
- Splash / wind guards on each side of BBQ plate – protects your boat from unwanted fat splatter when cooking with the lid open
- Baffled air intake
- Reduced chance of BBQ blowing out in strong winds
- Wind guards on each side of BBQ plate – keeps cross winds at bay while cooking with the lid open and increases plate temperature in poor weather conditions
- Double skinned base compartment
- Reduced heat transfer to BBQ exterior
- Adjustable steam vent on top of lid
- Removable BBQ plate with handles for easy cleaning and access to the burner – ever tried to remove a dirty BBQ plate for cleaning without handles…..?
- Internal components can be quickly and easily removed for efficient cleaning and servicing
Two models – Alpha (large) and Bravo (small)
- Two plate options: Grill and flat plate combination or simple flat plate
- Optional accessories
- Utensil tray – Great place for your tongs while cooking!
- Oven Wire – Remove the BBQ plate and convert for ‘stove top’ use
- A large range of both rail and deck mounting options to suit most situations
AGA tested and certified Thermocouple protection – Flame failure safety Piezo ignition system – No need for matches!
Please note: Additional shipping charges may apply on bulky and/or heavy items. You will be notified of any additional fees prior to dispatch.