$329.00 — $415.00 AUD
Quality TENOB range of detachable ski poles made from polished stainless steel with a powder coated aluminium base. The base has a spring loaded quick release pin for fast and easy pole removal. 2 types and mounting styles are available.
- Standard pole – 1.2mm wall thickness
- Heavy duty pole – 1.5mm wall thickness (for twin sking)
- All poles are 1.2 Metres in length and 51mm O.D
- Transom/bulkhead mount type – includes pole, base and "U" bolt bracket. Collars prevent "U" bolt from clamping hard up, allowing fast pole removal.
- Thru-deck mounting type – includes pole, base and rectangular stainless steel flat plate.
Important safety information – the "U" bolt bracket or plate must be located NO lower than 480mm from the top of the pole.
Transom / Bulkead Mount Type
Includes 1.2 metre pole (standard or heavy duty) spring loaded base and "U" bolt bracket.
Maximum transom thickness 35mm for “U” bolt mount.
Thru-Deck Mount Type
Includes 1.2 metre pole (standard or heavy duty) spring loaded base and rectanglar flate plate.
Available for Standard and Express delivery